JetBlue: Communicating to Multinational & Multilingual Audiences – The Circ Hotel
October 24, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$35 – $40
Join us as we hear from Elizabeth Ninomiya, Corporate Communications Manager – Latin America, Caribbean and US Hispanic Markets at JetBlue, as she discusses managing communications for one brand in multiple, diverse markets.
Key topics covered will be:
– What led Elizabeth to a career at JetBlue
– JetBlue as a brand now – where they were before vs currently
– Balancing corporate communications and being a market advocate
– Storytelling – how does JetBlue go about telling their story & the platforms they prefer to use
– Managing communications for diverse markets
Lunch will be provided.
11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Networking
12 – 1 p.m. Lunch & discussion
1 – 1:30 p.m. Q&A / Networking